TELE HEALTHCARE 1January 12, 2021
Unit 4 Lesson 9: Aqueous Solutions and the Concept of pH Apply
In this lesson, you learned about calculating hydronium and hydroxide concentrations, calculating pH, and calculating hydronium concentration using pH. Now, you will demonstrate your ability to perform these calculations by responding to the following prompts. Make sure that you are showing all the steps of your work for each response.
- Determine the hydronium and hydroxide ion concentrations in a solution that is 2.0 Ã— 10-2 M NaOH
- Determine the pH of a solution that is 5.0 Ã— 10-4 M HNO3+
- Determine the pH of a 3.45 Ã— 10-2 M Sr(OH)2 solution.
- The pH of a solution is determined to be 7.0. What is the hydronium ion concentration of this solution?
- The pH of an aqueous solution is measured as 5.00 Calculate the [H3O+] and the [OH-].
“Make sure to show your work, and your answers should be provided with the correct amount of significant figures.”
YOU WILL RECEIVE A SCORE REDUCTION IF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.