CIS 519 – Weeks 9-10 Project
Complete the following for weeks 9-10.Please include your name, class number, and assignment number on your paper.Follow APA formatting standards, especially for citations and references.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Create a layered IT management policy defining separation of duties.
In this assignment, you are to create a security management policy that addresses the management and theseparation of duties throughout the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure. You are to definewhat the information systems security responsibility is for each of the seven domains of a typicalIT infrastructure. From this definition, you must incorporate a definition for the separation of dutiesinto the Procedures section of the policy definition template that you will fill out later in this step. The company that’s the subject of this case study is Five Fourths Bank:
- Five Fourths Bankis a regional Bank that has multiple branches and locations throughout the area.
- Bank Management made the strategic decision to focus on online banking and use of the Internet.
- The bank prides itself on its customer service department and their ability to quickly answer customer questions.
- The organization needs to be in compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), FS-ISAC, andIT best practices regarding its employees.
- The organization wants to monitor and control use of the Internet by implementing web content filtering.
- The organization wants to eliminate personal use of organization-owned IT assets and systems. However, they allow BYOD to attach to their guest wireless network.
- The organization wants to monitor and control use of messaging systems by implementing e-mail security controls.
- The bank wants to implement this policy for all its IT assets and to incorporate a policy review process into its annual awareness training.
- The organization wants to define a policy framework, including a security management policy defining the separation of duties for information systems.
Using the templates in your Security Policy text (pp.185-190), create the IT policy, standard, guideline, and procedure for Five Fourths Bank regarding the use of personal devices (cell phones, tablets, home computers, etc.).All of these may be contained in a single document, but each one should start on a new page.
Please see the file for the Templates example:
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.