sing what you know about the topic, describe at least four claims that might commonly be made that display some of the errors in reasoning covered in this module'sJanuary 12, 2021
Identify topics in this course that are relevant to the human behaviors in your advertisements and explain how they are relevant.January 12, 2021
Final Case Study: Consulting for the Caring Angel Hospital
Due Week 10 and worth 300 points
Imagine that you are a senior consultant at Practical Health Care Consulting firm. Your supervisor has instructed you to spend three (3) months at the Caring Angel Hospital to help improve the quality of care, add value to the organization, improve employee morale, design an efficient organizational chart, create a strong team environment, and create the hospital’s competitive advantage. The hospital has traditionally made losses year after year. Furthermore, it is not performing well financially, and the banks are not willing to lend it large sums of money for more effective marketing.
After spending two (2) months within the hospital, you are very happy with your progress, and you think you are capable of acquiring more patient base and expanding the hospital market. However, with a closer look, you notice that your patients are still hopping from one specialized hospital to another in search of various specialized treatments. You also notice that the seats are not comfortable in the waiting area, and the patients continuously show up for appointments on the wrong dates. The nurses and the employees are not smiling during patient conversations, and everyone looks for ways to blame others for failures in the patient treatment process. Everyone seems to work alone and hide what they do from their colleagues.
At the end of the three (3) month period, you must provide a report with your recommended strategies designed to help Caring Angel Hospital achieve its goals.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- From a consulting perspective, propose the major steps that Caring Angel Hospital could take to achieve each of the following goals:
- Improve the quality of care
- Add value to the organization
- Improve employee morale
- Design an efficient organizational chart
- Create a strong team environment
- Create the hospital’s competitive edge.
- Recommend one (1) approach that the hospital could use for acquiring a larger market share given the prevailing financial circumstances. Justify your recommendation.
- Investigate at least two (2) value-added services that Caring Angel Hospital could offer to strengthen its value proposition. Provide at least two (2) examples of the advantages of these value-added services to the hospital.
- Use four (4) recent (within the last five  years) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Propose methodologies that have been proven to increase value in health care delivery systems.
- Examine leadership and management frameworks that are most applicable to a certain organization type within the health care industry.
- Assess how politics in a health care organization motivates and demotivates employees, and recommend strategies to mitigate the challenges presented with each aspect.
- Create a communication strategy to address an ethical dilemma within a health care organization regarding the quality of service and cost.
- Craft a strategic plan that leads to a competitive advantage within a certain market.
- Determine best practices for establishing and maintaining strategic alliances within the health care industry or enterprise.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care management using proper writing mechanics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.