TOPIC 4 DQ2January 14, 2021
1 2 2921647 2January 14, 2021
William is the owner of a small pizza shop and is thinking of increasing products and lowering costs. William’s pizza shop owns four ovens and the cost of the four ovens is $1,000. Each worker is paid $500 per week.
Show all of your calculations and processes. Describe your answer for each question in complete sentences, whenever it is necessary.
- Which inputs are fixed and which are variable in the production function of William’s pizza shop? Over what ranges do there appear to be increasing, constant, and/or diminishing returns to the number of workers employed?
- What number of workers appears to be most efficient in terms of pizza product per worker?
- What number of workers appears to minimize the marginal cost of pizza production assuming that each pizza worker is paid $500 per week?
- Why would marginal productivity decline when you hire more workers in the short run after a certain level?
- How would expanding the business affect the economies of scale? When would you have constant returns to scale or diseconomies of scale? Describe your answer.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.