Effects of The Internet on Human Health and Stress writing homework helpMarch 10, 2023
healthcare article summary writing writing homework helpMarch 10, 2023
Capstone Project Draft
This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following program outcomes:
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
- Integrate information across disciplines and from differing perspectives.
- Think critically and analytically to provide evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Lead and collaborate in virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
Throughout the first half of the course, you have been hard at work on your capstone project. For this assignment, submit your work to date for feedback on your progress toward demonstrating your program outcomes. The more complete your draft, the more guidance and specific feedback your instructor will be able to provide. For this assignment, complete the following:
- Prepare a comprehensive outline of your project, including the headings and subheadings you will use in your final submission.
- For each section, include the following:
- A partial or complete draft of your analysis and content.
- A summary of any missing components that will be included in your final draft.
- All data and references that support your work in the appropriate APA format.
- A list of data types and references that are missing or still being explored.
For this assignment, you will be graded on whether you have shown measurable progress on program outcomes by turning your outline into an actual rough draft, and communicating the progress that you have made so far, as well as what areas you are still working on. Your instructor will provide feedback on your draft to help you gauge your progress on demonstrating your program outcomes. Review the Capstone Project Draft scoring guide prior to submission to ensure you understand expectations for this assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
- Submit a rough draft that has at least 10 pages of content, not including cover page, table of contents, et cetera.
- Draft includes comprehensive headings and subheadings with, at minimum, executive summary, introduction, ethics, various body sections, recommendations, and conclusion.
- Draft includes a preliminary version of the executive summary and introduction.
- Draft includes at least five references, used and cited within the draft, in APA format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.