marketing management management homework helpMarch 10, 2023
misrepresent or misuse quantum physics science homework helpMarch 10, 2023
My Top 5 Strengths
Imagine you are working with a partner to plan and host a workshop on leadership. There will be 100 people attending. Review the following optional articles and videos that detail creating a PowerPoint presentation for this assignment:
Write a five to seven (5-7) slide narrated PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Describe what strengths you would like your partner to have for this particular task, and why.
- Explain how the strengths you have chosen for your partner would complement your strengths.
- Identify the top two leadership points you would want to share at the workshop, and discuss why you selected those points.
- Address two additional leadership traits that can assist in managing conflict and improve communication within the organization.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and at least one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the primary functions of management (planning, organizing, leading, controlling) and the associated skills, tools, and theoretical approaches that can be used to accomplish these functions.
- Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and the application of various business- and corporate-level strategies.
- Explain the principal theories of leadership and motivation, and describe the fundamental considerations in managing and motivating individual and group behavior.
- Describe actions to improve communications, manage conflict, develop strong organizational culture, and improve the ethical behavior in organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
- The Content: Simply answer each section of the rubric. For example: What strengths do you want in a partner? Maybe you have a strength in Command – you may want to partner with someone who has a strength in WOO or Empathy to help transform confrontation into persuasion. ***please re-review your strengths in your Strength Finder book, as it will explain who you should partner with***
- The Presentation: This is a brief 5-7 slide PPT. This is not a paper and should not be written as a paper. Think of this as a professional presentation. Use bullet points to get your point across (do not write a book on the slide J)
- Audio Narration: You do NOT have to incorporate Audio Narration if you do not have the technology to do this. However, IF you do not use Audio Narration, you MUST use the notes section to explain your bulleted slides.
- Get creative! Use color and graphics to engage your audience!
- Have fun with this assignment! It’s not a paper – Hooray! Don’t overthink it. Use your Strengths Finder book, Answer the questions, Add some color & graphics, and Incorporate explanations via Audio OR Narration.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.