Evaluate the Research Methods: in paragraph form answer the following:
· Does the author provide a literature review?
· Is the research current and relevant to today existing health issues?
· Describe the research type utilized?– experimental, non-experimental, quasi experimental, etc.
· Evaluate the sample (size, composition, or in the way the sample was selected in relation to the purpose of the study? Was the sample appropriate for the research or was it bias?
· How practical does this work seem to you? How does the author suggest research results could be applied and how do you believe they could be applied?
· Could the study have been improved in your opinion? If so provide how you think it could have improved.
· Is the writing in the article clear straightforward?
· Can further research be conducted on this subject? Explain
Conclusion: In your conclusion, try to synthesize the pieces of your critique to emphasize your own main points about the author’s work, relating the researcher’s work to your own knowledge or to topics being discussed in your course