1. Differentiate synovial from non synovial joints.
2. List 4 signs that suggest acute inflammation in a joint.
3. Differentiate the following: Dislocation, Subluxation, Contracture, ankylosis.
4. Differentiate testing of active range of motion versus passive rage of motion.
5. Explain the method for measuring leg length.
6. Describe the Ortolani maneuver for checking an infant’s hips.
7. When performing a functional assessment for an older adult, state the common adaptions that the older adult makes when attempting the maneuvers: Walking, climbing up stairs, walking down stairs, picking up object from floor, rising up from stting in chair.
Reply answering the questions above using APA format.