easy socs essayJanuary 14, 2021
Provide examples of experimental and nonexperimental research design. Contrast the levels of control applied to each.January 14, 2021
- Financial Statements: For a publicly traded company, what are the most important financial statements and why?
- Small Business: In a small business what accounting/financial statements would be most crucial to running your day to day business and why?
- Scenario: If your best friend came to you and said that their electronics business was doing poorly and you looked over their business and saw the information (in the scenario below), what would you advise him or her and explain why.
- Pose at least 2 substantive questions/comments to other teams and respond to other teams’ questions.
Scenario: Your best friend works for an In-Home Health Provider Company (IHHPC) in Palm Beach County, Florida. Your friend comes to you and explains that the In-Home Health Provider Co. wants to expand the next year to Broward County and Miami County. Your friend explains the company is dealing with a cash flow problem and if it is not figured out over the next six months the IHHPC will not meet the asset requirement for the expansion loan.
- 80% private pay patients.
- 10% Health insurance.
- 10% Long Term Care Insurance Policy
Your friend explains this is how the IHHPC works. A patient would call in and request a nurse for eight hours, seven days a week, starting the next day. The company would send the nurse the next day, then bill the patient on a weekly cycle. The IHHPC would mail a statement to the patient at the end of the first week of service.Â By the time the patient would get around to writing a check, and mailing it back in to the IHHPC,, sometimes the company would not receive payment for six to eight weeks. The company would be paying the nurse weekly although not receiving payment for services yet.
What would you advise him or her and explain why.
200 word apa with reference
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.