TELE HEALTHCARE 1January 12, 2021
Gardnerâ€™s Multiple Intelligences was developed by psychologist Howard Gardner who suggested that we each possess different degrees of each of the eight intelligence types he proposed. He argued that we should not be asking the question, â€œHow Smart Are You?â€ Instead, he believed we should ask, â€œHow are you smart?â€
After reading about Gardnerâ€™s Multiple Intelligences in your PSYCH4 textbook (Chapter 7 â€œThe Theory of Multiple Intelligencesâ€), take some time to listen to author and education expert Sir Ken Robinson. In the video, â€œHow Are You Intelligent?â€ Robinson discusses how our current educational system tends to stifle creativity, and he challenge our view of intelligence.
Link to Video:
- Do you agree or disagree with Gardner and Robinsonâ€™s views on intelligence?
- What were you taught about intelligence as you were growing up?
- What areas of intelligence should our public educational institutions focus on, based on your reading? Why?
- Can you identify with two or three of Gardnerâ€™s Multiple Intelligences that describe your type of intelligence?
- Can you provide examples of why you identify with these intelligence descriptions?
11 hours ago
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.