week 7 tableJanuary 13, 2021
Quality Measure Affecting StakeholdersJanuary 13, 2021
Application: SCOTUS and the Policy Process
In this Assignment, you select a Supreme Court case in a policy area of interest to you. Then, you analyze the majority and dissenting opinions and evaluate the future impact of the Court’s decision on the policymaking of the other two branches of government.
Case Choices: U.S. v. Windsor (2013) (Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional), OR U.S. v. Nixon (1974) (sets limits to executive privilege)
Write a 3- to 5-page double-spaced paper (not including title page, abstract and references) in which you do the following:
- Briefly describe the Supreme Court case you selected.
- Synthesize and summarize the majority and dissenting opinions of the Court in this case.
- Analyze the ramifications of the decision on the policymaking of the other two branches of government.
- Include three additional scholarly resources published in the last three years, in addition to citing this week’s Learning Resources.
- Cite all resources in APA format.
Due 10 PM Eastern standard Time
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.