TELE HEALTHCARE 1January 12, 2021
- Choose three secondary sources from the Research Kit pertaining to your research topic, and complete the Historical Context Chart to explore the similarities and differences among the sources.
- Choose three articles from your selected topic in the Research Kit to read through and compare.
- As you read through each article, consider the three main questions for analyzing secondary sources from Theme 2:
- What argument is your sourceâ€™s author making? (This is the thesis statement.)
- Why is your sourceâ€™s author making this argument? What is at stake for him or her?
- Where are there weak points in your sourceâ€™s arguments? Do you see any potential bias or flaws in your sourceâ€™s argument
- Copy and paste the full citation of each article in the Article Citation field. Next, explain in the chart how you think the historical context in which these articles were written may have impacted the authorsâ€™ interpretations of the articles. You are encouraged to check out this site (http://www.ushistory.org/us/index.asp) to help you formulate your thoughts on the historical context of your three articles. Use information from the articles to complete the Historical Context Chart.
- Download and complete the Historical Context Chart. Save this chart as a file on your computer. Submit this saved file for instructor grading and feedback
The 3 Secondary Resources are already chosen, they are attached as well as the guidlines and rubric.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.