Advanced PharmacologyApril 25, 2022
Stepwise ManagementApril 25, 2022
Introduction: Research the importance of the topic and write an introduction that includes these main points.
- Obtain relevant background information from a credible source other than the article
- Explain why the topic is important for researchers to explore
Synopsis: Write a study synopsis that includes these main points.
- what known and not known about the topic and what gap in knowledge this study intends to fill
- research design and setting
- sampling method
- number of subjects
- inclusion/exclusion criteria
- attrition, loss to follow up, or response rate (if any)
- important characteristics of the sample
- how the study was conducted
- explain how the data was collected
- include measurement instruments and what they measured
- how the intervention was carried out
Appraisal: Appraise the article in narrative format by answering the following questions.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the sampling method, as applied to this study? Give a rationale for your claims.
- Be sure to consider the inclusion/exclusion criteria, if any, and extraneous variables that the criteria control for.
- Were the measurement instruments reliable and valid? Why or why not?
- Was the intervention performed consistently? Why or why not?
- Were the conclusions of the study supported by the results? Why or why not?
- Consider study limitations when analyzing conclusions with respect to results.
- Include key statistical results and p-values as part of your rationale.
Conclusion: Write a conclusion that gives your analysis of the nursing implications based on the findings of the study.
- DO NOT just use implications to nursing from the article; provide your own analysis.
- Take clinical significance and risk vs. benefits into account.
Your paper must be in proper APA format, including a title page and reference page.
Submit your article in pdf format and paper in Word format with the following filenames.
- Lastname article
- Lastname paper
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.