Assignment 2 Incorporating Innovation and Entrepreneurship into Corporate Strategy homework helpMarch 9, 2023
The type of research conducted psychology assignment helpMarch 9, 2023
I have study guide for the exam and I need some one to answer the questions 100% correct. I will use the answers as a review for my exam. No reference needed.
Policing: Purpose and Organization
- List the five core operational strategies of law enforcement.
- Describe preventative patrol. What is its purpose?
- List and describe the two types of roles that police agencies fall into.
- What is the chain of command in law enforcement?
- List and describe the three (3) styles of policing.
- Define and describe community policing. Also, discuss the criticisms of community policing.
Policing: Legal Aspects
- List the three (3) major areas of due process requirements relevant to the police.
- Define landmark case.
- What does the 4th amendment cover?
- What is the purpose of the exclusionary rule?
- Define writ of certiorari.
- Define fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.
- List and describe the implications of Chimel v. California.
- What is the good faith exception?
- What is probable cause?
- What is the plainview doctrine and when does it apply/not apply?
- What are emergency searches? When do officers need to announce themselves?
- Define arrest. How does the court determine arrest? What is needed for arrest?
- Define a search incident to arrest.
- Define reasonable suspicion. In other words, what is it?
- Describe the two-prong test that the Supreme Court established concerning the use of informants to establish probable cause.
- What is interrogation?
- Describe the Miranda decision. What did the Supreme Court rule and establish in the Miranda decision?
- Describe when suspects can waive their Miranda rights.
- List and describe the two exceptions to Miranda.
Policing: Issues and Legal Challenges
- Define the police subculture.
- Define police discretion. Factors that influence the individual officer.
- Describe the police personality. What are at least two (2) sources of the police personality?
Courts: Structure and Organization
- America’s criminal justice system is composed of two types of courts – list them.
- Describe state trial courts.
- Define appeals.
- What two courts make-up the Appellate division of the state court system? List them.
- Define dispute resolution centers. What do these programs emphasize? What types of offenses do they hear?
- Define community courts. What do these programs emphasize? What types of offenses do they hear? Can they hand down sentences? If so, what types?
- What are specialized courts? What types of offenses and/or special populations do specialized courts focus on?
- List the two (2) main goals of specialized courts? What type of model do they follow?
- Name the three levels that make-up the federal judiciary or federal court system.
- Briefly describe the role of U.S. District Courts? What jurisdiction do they have?
- Describe the organization of the U.S. Courts of Appeals. What type of jurisdiction do they have?
- Describe the organization, role, jurisdiction, and purpose of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- What is the professional courtroom workgroup (also known as the courtroom workgroup)? Which actors make-up the professional courtroom workgroup? How is it believed to operate?
- Who are outsiders or nonprofessional courtroom actors? Why are they considered to be “outsiders?”
- List the primary duties of the trial judge. Why are they believed to have the ultimate authority in the courtroom? How are judges selected?
- What is the primary responsibility of the prosecuting attorney?
- What is prosecutorial discretion? How do prosecutors exercise discretion (list examples)?
- How do prosecutors abuse discretion?
- Describe the responsibilities and role of the defense counsel.
- How is the professional ethics of defense counsel challenged?
- Define/describe the bailiff.
- Define/describe expert witness. What are they able to do that lay witnesses are not able to do during testimony?
- Define/describe lay witness.
- Define/describe jurors. How many individuals serve on a jury? What basic requirements must an individual meet to get selected for jury duty?
- List the hardships that identifiable surviving victims experience while participating in the criminal justice system.
- List the different ways that defendants can influence events in the courtroom.
- List the disadvantages that defendants typically suffer from.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.