Research a major corporation and identify its SBUs Discussion 2 computer science homework helpMarch 11, 2023
African American History writing homework helpMarch 11, 2023
I need just 4 pages about marketing mix analysis at GNC http://www.gnc.com/home/index.jsp
please follow the information and answer all the questions bellow and write the references at the end :
Marketing Mix Analysis:
a. Product strategy:
- describe its product life cycle and which stage your product is in.
- specify possible product modification, market modification or repositioning, if any.
- Analyze its brand equity, if any. Or think of ways to develop/strengthen its brand.
b. Pricing strategy:
- What pricing approach will be used: demand-oriented, cost-oriented, or competition-based oriented , or combination of several?
- What pricing strategy will better fit your business: EDLP or Hi-Lo?
- What is your desired price point, based on above discussion?
c. Distribution strategy (Place):
- What is your business’ role in the channel of distribution? If you are a retailer, how would you get your merchandise? If you are a manufacturer, how would distribute your products?
- Which method do you use for market coverage: intensive distribution (like soft drinks sold in convenience store), selective distribution (like appliances sold in discount stores or specialty stores), or exclusive distribution (like Tiffany’s)?
- If you are a retailer with stores, what kind of retail location fits the best: CBD vs. shopping malls vs. freestanding site?
d. Promotion strategy:
- What are included as your promotional mix: advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, sales promotion, direct marketing, and PR?
- What factors have you taken into consideration when you identify your promotional mix?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.