8 slide, 250 words speaker notes per slide, in text citations, use John Kotter (8 steps to implementing change)/Kurt Lewin (Unfreeze, implement change, Refreeze)
Research and address the elements of organizational effectiveness that will improve interactions in a presentation for senior leaders:
· Explain the concept of organizational effectiveness, as it relates to the interactions of members.
· Describe methods used to assess the behaviors and attitudes of organizational members, and apply 1 model in an analysis of your organization.
· Analyze methods used to improve the behavior and attitudes of organizational members.
· Propose processes to build teams and manage their different stages of development.
· Evaluate methods of managing conflict and change within the organization.