jane tutor only pleaseJanuary 15, 2021
one page helpJanuary 15, 2021
Using the Phase 1 Word Document, utilize the track changes feature while performing the following functions:
Part 1: MS Word Formatting
- Turn on the Track Changes function.
- Add a title page in APA format. The title of your document should be “History of the University”.
- Change the document text to 12-point, Times New Roman font by selecting the text first and then choosing Times New Roman, size 12-point
- Highlight the title and change the color or the text to blue
- Bold the title
- Double space the 2 paragraphs
- Underline and italicize the first sentence of the second paragraph
- Use the spelling and grammar function to correct any errors in the document
- Cut and paste the CTU Logo and place it at the top, center of the page, below the title
- Insert a page break at the end of first page
- On 2nd page Insert a clip art picture of a computer and place in the center of page
- Please give the picture a title of your choice and center it above the picture
- Save the document as “CTU History” within your files
- Add page numbers.
Part 2: File Management
- Set-up your file management system for this course.
- Provide at least one screenshot that demonstrates your file organization system. (If you need help with creating a screenshot, ask your instructor)
- Write a minimum of 2 paragraphs explaining how organizing your folders in this manner will allow you to store and retrieve files in an organized and efficient way.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.