Assignment 1: Research Project Proposal on Emerging Technologies
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
Refer to the Scenario attached for further assistance
The landscape of education and training has been evolving and changing rapidly over the past decade. The emergence of new tools and new ways to incorporate activities that mirror “real world” problem solving and experiences has opened up new ways to engage and encourage learners to think outside of their textbooks. In this assignment, you will present your rationale and action plan, in the form of a research project proposal, for implementing two (2) different forms of emerging technology to meet an educational need.
Note: As part of this project, you need to explain your preliminary steps for implementing the two (2) technologies you chose. Discuss your action plan for developing these tools. You can go on the Internet to review existing technology plans to help you formulate the content of your project.
Write a three or four (3-4) page (or 500 – 750 word) paper in which you:
- Explain the purpose of and rationale for your choice of these technologies for your project proposal in an introductory paragraph.
- Explain at least three (3) reasons why these particular tools are considered an emerging technology to the educational or training setting you have chosen. Using the current literature, support your rationale.
- Outline three to five (3-5) possible benefits of these two technologies in the classroom or workplace setting.
- Discuss three to five (3-5) instructional goals and explain how incorporating these technologies will support those goals.
- Summarize the main points of the proposal in a conclusion paragraph.
- Provide at least (5) academic references, including at least one (1) reference from EdWeek. All references should be published within the last three (3) years.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.