Religion of the Old Testament writing homework helpMarch 8, 2023
Employee Satisfaction management homework helpMarch 8, 2023
Please see attached for all instructions. Also attached is the grading rubric. No plagiarism as everything is submitted through Turnitin. This for an Advanced Composition class. Grammar, structure, etc. is very important.
Everything’s an Argument textbook (http://www4.ncsu.edu/~nmswishe/everythings-an-argument-with-readings.pdf) reference sections:
Chapter 6: Pages 90-120 “Rhetorical Analysis”
We’re tempted to summarize our chosen article and to respond to the argument presented, but that is NOT our job. Our job is only to evaluate the level of success of the article given its use of rhetorical strategies. Here are some tips and tricks:
- AVOID RESPONDING TO THE ARTICLE FROM A PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW. The purpose of the rhetorical essay is not to respond to the argument. In other words, if the article is an argument about vegetarianism, your essay should have NOTHING to do with your opinion of vegetarianism.
- YOUR JOB IS SIMPLY TO EVALUATE THE SUCCESS OF THE ESSAY YOU’VE READ. MANY students have a hard time with this essay. We are not used to evaluating the work of other author’s, but that is the point of this essay. You need to decide whether the essay you chose to read is effective. If so, why? If not, why not? Use your new-found knowledge of ethos, pathos, and logos to structure your paper.
- YOUR THESIS STATEMENT/CLAIM ONLY NEEDS TO STATE WHETHER THE ESSAY IS EFFECTIVE AND WHY/WHY NOT. I’m not kidding. This is simple! A sample thesis statement is: John Kramer’s essay, “Breaking Wild” is effective in its use of appeals to ethos, pathos, and logos. Then, in your body paragraphs, discuss how the author used ethos, pathos, and logos. The structure is already set for you.
- WRITE IN THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW. Third person is key to creating a solid argument that speaks to a wide audience. Do NOT write in first person (using personal pronouns such as “I, me, we, us,” etc. OR second person (addressing the audience as “you”). Use the more formal and academic third person for this paper and all other papers that follow.
- FORMAT YOUR PAPER ACCORDING TO MLA GUIDELINES. Since you have all taken College Composition, you should all be familiar with MLA page format. A proper heading, proper margins, and double spacing is required for this paper. Unsure about MLA format? Check out this page. Pay attention to the format of the heading date.
Keep in mind that a paper that is not properly formatted or that is written in any point of view other than third person will lose points.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.