Written Assignment: Best Practices in TeachingFebruary 13, 2021
PSYC431 Week 3 BPS Reactions to Disasters DQFebruary 13, 2021
Write 4–5-page examination of two or three approaches to a learning- and memory-related research question.
The research questions for this assessment are:
- What social media messages or platforms do you remember?
- Who do you pay most attention to at a social gathering, such as a dinner with friends?
- How does vocabulary retention differ between children and adults?
- Why are some advertisements more memorable and/or persuasive than others?
- What effect does novelty or familiarity have on memory or learning?
Choose one of the questions as a guide for your research. For the purpose of this assessment, you will not be expected to answer the question or solve the problem. You will be exploring different approaches to researching the components of the question in order to address the topic from different angles.
For this assessment, complete the following:
- Choose one research question from the list above that you would like to explore related to learning and memory.
- Find three scholarly sources, such as peer-reviewed research articles, that are related to the research question you chose. At least one article must describe empirical data collection. (Typically these articles contain headings such as participants, measures, instruments, and results.)
- For all articles, summarize what you learned from each source regarding your research question, and how this knowledge contributes to or changes your understanding of learning and memory.
- For the empirical article, summarize the methods and measures used in each of the articles you read. Different approaches will measure memory or learning in different ways based on the conceptual approach.
- Describe the practical impact of the research question or information from the articles you read might have on your personal and professional life. In what ways can this knowledge of learning and memory be applied to your life or work?
Strive to be as concise as possible. Limit the length of your completed assessment to 4–5 pages, excluding the title page and reference page. Support your statements and analyses with references and citations from at least three scholarly resources.
- Include a title page and a reference page.
- Use at least three resources.
- Follow APA format. Note: You may use the APA Paper Template linked in the Resources. This resource is not required.
- Use 12-point, Times New Roman font.
- Double-space your paper.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.