information technology computer science homework helpMarch 19, 2023
Managing in a Global Environment management homework helpMarch 19, 2023
People come in all shapes, sizes, and beliefs. Sometimes diet and exercise recommendations are not appropriate for certain individuals because they are on restrictive diets or have health issues that restrict exercise. Furthermore, individuals have different energy requirements based on their daily activities, jobs, et cetera. Some individuals meet daily activity levels for optimal health while others struggle to be regularly active.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review Chapters 9 and 10 in your course text.
- Think about dietary constraints of people who are lactose intolerant, have celiac disease, do not eat animal proteins, are diabetic, or have hypertension.
- Consider how these individuals can still eat healthy, well-rounded diets despite their dietary constraints. Think about how people can sustain healthy energy levels, given their restricted diets.
With these thoughts in mind:
3- to 4-paragraph summary recommending a nutritional plan for an individual who requires an alternative diet. Select an issue above. In your summary, be sure to address the following:
- Describe the RDAs for proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, as well as any other important vitamins and minerals you feel should be highlighted for an individual with your selected dietary restrictions or requirements.
- Suggest specific foods and serving sizes that will help the individual meet their RDAs while considering their dietary or health issues.
- Recommend 2–3 substitutions the individual should make in regard to their dietary restrictions or health issue. Describe why they are healthy substitutions. For example, you might suggest kidney beans instead of chicken for a vegetarian because kidney beans have comparable protein levels for equal weight.
- Suggest a daily or weekly activity plan to help the individual meet activity needs while still being healthy and balanced.
Use at least two of the following resources please:
Please proceed to the Discussion.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.