TELE HEALTHCARE 1January 12, 2021
This assignment is a True/False competency test that will test your knowledge on fundamental data types, control structures, classes, objects, and methods.
- Declaring more than one method with the same name but different sets of parameters is called method overloading.
- You cannot overload a constructor.
- Given a method with the signature:
public void numberCruncher(int num1, int num2, String name)
an example call to this method could be:
myNumberCrunch.numberCruncher(“Fred”, 3, 5)
- The + operator can be used in string concatenation.
- A static method can be used even if no objects of the class have been instantiated.
- A class or static variable should be used when all objects of a class must use the same copy of the variable.
- If packages are used, the package declaration should come directly after any import declarations in a java source file.
- The private access modifier can control the access to variables and methods of a class.
- An accessor is another term for a set method.
- Arrays have to hold the values of the same type.
- The first index of an array is index zero.
- The following code creates an array, b, with 3 columns and 2 rows:
int b = new int;
- Given an array called x, you can access the 5th element in array x by the following code:
x; //reference the 5th element in an array
- Nested for loops are commonly used to display the contents of 2-dimensional arrays.
- The enhanced “for” statement will iterate through the elements of an array.
- Given array â€˜yâ€™ that holds values of type int, the following code will set the 5th element of the array to 6:
Y = 5;
- A list of method parameters are separated by semicolons.
- A method can return at most one value.
- Class Math has several static methods.
- The Java Application Programming Interface is a Java class library with thousands of predefined classes.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.