TELE HEALTHCARE 1January 12, 2021
Threat, Vulnerability, and Exploits Assessment Practices
There are multiple ways to bring threats and vulnerabilities to light. Common practices and lessons learned can help us explore for known or common threats, but how does an organization with a unique or highly unusual setup discover its vulnerabilities? Many organizations turn to ethical hackers.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe common tools and techniques for identifying and analyzing threats and vulnerabilities.
- Critique the practice of offering rewards for discovering vulnerabilities.
- Explain the risks of challenging individuals to exploit vulnerabilities in your systems.
- Give your opinion on the formation of ethical hackers.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe techniques for identifying relevant threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT risk management.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to IT risk management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.