Substance Abuse Discussion IntroductionJanuary 12, 2021
As a science, psychology's history began in 1879 with Wilhelm Wundt.January 12, 2021
Familism and a Changing Society
THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD BE NO LESS THAN 300 WORDS AND APA FORMAT
- Many regard the family as a real strength in the Latino community, but is this always the case? What are the positive and negative aspects of familism?
- Research the web for information on familism. Does familism promote psychological well-being? Do men or women benefit more from familism?
- Around the world, it appears familism is coming to an end. What are the economic, political and cultural implications of the changes underway in the traditional family unit?
- What are your experiences with family? Are you familiar with the concept of familism? How do you personally feel about extended family and how it affects family life and career? (IM AFRICAN AMERICAN)
PLEASE REFER TO NATIVE AMERICANS FOR THIS PROJECT
- I suggest using several pictures throughout your presentation. Make sure to include at least one picture or graphic per section. A powerpoint presentation looks dull with few pictures and a lot of text.
- I suggest putting the heading of each category on or before the slides in that group, so I know what category each slide is in.
- Please follow the order that is listed below. Make sure your slides stay in order.
Part 1 – Introduction of Minority Group: 2 to 3 slides introducing the minority group. This may include things like pictures,symbols, or any cultural characteristics representing the minority group you are researching.
Part 2 – Key Facts: 2 to 3 slides mentioning some of the relevant key facts outlined in the chapter or research.
Part 3 – History of Minority Group in the US: 2 to 3 slides describing the history of the minority group in the US.
Part 4 – Relevant Legislation: 2 to 3 slides describing relevant legislation.
Part 5 – Population: 2 to 3 slides describing the population of the minority group in the US.
Part 6 – Education, Employment, and Earnings: 2 to 3 slides describing the education levels, employment, and earnings of the minority group.
Part 7 – Stereotypes: 2 to 3 slides describing the stereotypes associated with this minority group in the US.
Part 8 – Strengths: 2 to 3 slides describing some strengths of this minority group.
Part 9 – Reference Slide: Please conclude your presentation with a reference slide.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.