Write a research paper that analyzes the evolving relationship between business and society. Choose at least three of the topics from the course learning objectives (listed below), and clearly identify how the topics directly impact relationships between business and society.
Topics from Course Learning Objectives:
- Social responsibility
- Strategic philanthropy
- Government regulation
- Organizational ethics
- Consumer protection laws and the Six Consumer Rights
- Environmental issues
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here
|Grading Criteria Assignments
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.