please write 250 350 word answer following questions based your reading material week advantJanuary 14, 2021
Health homeworkJanuary 14, 2021
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
- *Note: An outline of the IP5 paper is due for the Week 4 Discussion Board.
- The purpose of the outline is to receive substantive feedback from peers during the week 4 DB and to help improve on the final deliverables due in week 5.
This final assignment should be entirely focused on expansion into a new national market.
Part A: Paper of 2,000–3,000 words with citations and references
You represent a large U.S. corporation that manufactures rubber tires, and you want to begin manufacturing and distribution in another country. Choose a country that you think you would want to start a manufacturing plant in. Answer the following questions about your company and its chosen new market. Organize your paper into four sets of concerns: Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
Chairman: Research and write on the following issues:
- Discuss the macro environment of the country.
- What is the company strategy there?
- How will you be socially and economically responsible?
- What would be the role of management?
- What is the mode of entry you are going to use, and why?
- You are also thinking of how you are going to implement the rewards program.
- What do you think would motivate the workers?
- How would you design the right culturally appropriate program?
- What kind of leadership would work in this country?
Vice-chairman: Research and write on the following issues:
- What are the political, cultural, environmental, and economic risks of doing business there?
- If you do decide to do business there, how would you staff the operation?
- What type of concerns would you have?
- What do you need to consider when you recruit, evaluate, train, and deal with labor relations issues?
- How would you select the manager?
- What are some of the issues to consider regarding the expatriate?
- What if it does not work out?
Secretary: Research and write on the following issues:
- What are some of the legal issues you would have to deal with as a company if you decide to expand there?
- What sort of international orientation would you consider?
- What are some of the opportunities and strengths of doing business there?
- What are some of the cross-cultural issues you are going to have to deal with?
- What are some of the protocols and etiquette issues you must incorporate into your business behavior?
- How are you going to deal with management issues such as assertiveness, conflict resolution, and team building?
Treasurer: Research and write on the following issues:
- What are some of the foreign trade issues you will have to deal with?
- What are the determinants to foreign entry there, and how would you enter there?
- You will be embarking on the international negotiation.
- What are the 5 stages of negotiation, and how are you going to prepare for them?
- What cultural differences do you need to be sensitive to in the process?
- What would be some of the political, legal, economic, and ideological issues that may come up?
- How would you manage conflict if it should come up in the negotiations?
- What decision-making process would work better with the different cultures?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.