TELE HEALTHCARE 1January 12, 2021
Part 1) You have been practicing counseling skills either on a volunteer or on yourself throughout this course. This paper is an opportunity to reflect on everything you learned. It is also an opportunity to examine yourself as a potential counselor. You may write in the first-person perspective in this assignment.
Write a 500-750-word paper addressing the following:
- What is the most significant information you learned about the skills required to be an effective counselor? Were there any skills that surprised you as you worked through the course?
- What are your strengths as a potential counselor? These could be attending or communication skills, attitudes or behaviors that will be an asset in the counseling role.
- What skills do you think will be most difficult for you? What might be your handicaps as a counselor?
- What are some specific actions you will take to prepare yourself for your future practicum experience?
- Review your text regarding consultant-counselor and the additional reading on the topic. Explain the role of consultant-counselor. Do you see yourself acting in this role? Why or why not?
In a 250-500-word essay, hypothetically terminate the counseling relationship with a client who has experienced trauma and abuse in the past and has now seen you, the counselor, for 8 months regarding this trauma.
- Describe the successful termination of the client relationship.
- Discuss strategies for helping the client to maintain change post-termination.
Include at least one scholarly reference in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.