Read about nursing organizations, political activism and advocacy, and understanding health care
systems. Which are all important parts of nursing excellence. For this assignment, you need to select
two of the organizations presented below and provide the following information for each organization
(in your own words):
• The Joint Commission
• World Health Organization
• National League of Nursing
• American Association of Colleges of Nursing
• Quality and Safety Education for Nurses
1. What is the purpose of the organization?
2. What impact does the organization have on nursing practice?
3. How does the organization play a role in nursing education?
4. How does the organization play a role in nursing research?
5. What part of Nursing Excellence does the organization provide? Political activism? Advocacy?
Resource for Health care system?
6. Would you provide support to the organization as a nurse? Why or Why not?
• Students will be able to
• Distinguish excellence as defined by nursing organizations.
• Define the relevance of non-governmental and governmental organizations to nursing excellence.
• Extend academic experience into areas of nursing practice interest, working with new ideas,
issues, organizations, and individuals.
PAPER MUST HAVE!!
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH CHEAP NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Define the relevance of non-governmental and governmental organizations to nursing excellence. appeared first on Cheap Nursing Tutors.